Today I’m showing you how to do a simple nail art that you can do with diffrent colors.
I did this with Shellac soak off gel but it’s possible to do this with nail polish too. Just be sure you let the polish dry LONG.
1. Before you apply nail polish it is smart to perform a manicure first so that you can choose the shape and that no cuticle will be in your way.
2. So after my manicure I’m just going to put a base coat on so that my nails are protected and that my Shellac stays better on them.
3. I applied two colored layers of Shellac and let them both cure for 2 minutes.
4. Then I chose a color not to dark and put it on the top of my nail. I made sure the line was straight with a square nail art tool.
5. After curing my white line I applied another layer to increase the white. Again cure for 2 minutes.
6. As final color I choose a hot pink and applied it on my nail and again I made sure the line was straight with a square nail art tool. Cure for two minutes.
7. Last but not least I applied a topcoat to protect my Shellac and ensure the durability.
8. Voila this is the end result! I never do all my nails in nail art because it’s no much for me.
I hope you guys enjoyed the post and see you next Sunday for more DIY beauty!